Travel Physical Therapist Assistant Jobs in New Hampshire

New Hampshire is the perfect place for PTAs to work and travel. Not only is it a beautiful state with stunning landscapes and wonderful natural resources, but it also boasts a strong job market and is home to some of the most sought-after employers in the healthcare industry. With its low cost of living and extensive recreational opportunities, New Hampshire is an ideal destination for PTAs who are looking to work and travel in a new and inspiring location.

New Hampshire Travel PTA FAQ

PTAs in New Hampshire can make an average of $51,450 per year according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. However, salaries can vary depending on the employer and location. Additionally, PTAs who are certified and have years of experience can expect to make more money than those just starting out.

The demand for PTAs is expected to grow as the population in the state continues to age and more people require physical therapy services. Additionally, New Hampshire's healthcare sector is rapidly expanding, creating even more opportunities for PTAs to find work and travel in the area. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, New Hampshire is projected to have an 11% increase in PTA jobs from 2019 to 2029. This growth is faster than the national average and provides PTAs with plenty of job prospects in the state.

Physical therapist assistants, or PTAs, work under the direction of licensed physical therapists to provide a wide range of rehabilitative services to patients suffering from injuries, illnesses, or disabilities.

As a PTA, your day-to-day responsibilities could include helping patients perform exercises and stretches to improve their mobility and flexibility, administering modalities like heat, cold, or electrical stimulation to relieve pain and swelling, and giving patients guidance on how to use assistive devices like crutches or wheelchairs.

You'll also be responsible for documenting patient progress and communicating with other healthcare professionals about your patients' needs and progress. Plus, you'll need to be able to adapt your treatment plans to fit each patient's unique needs and goals.

To become a travel physical therapy assistant, you must have completed a two-year associate degree program accredited by the Commission on Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE). PTAs will also require a state license to work a PTA travel assignment. Creating a profile with Fusion Marketplace is one effortless way to store and share employment history, education & certification, licenses, references, and any other professional documents. Travel PTA professionals have their required experience and credentials before beginning their job search. Fusion Marketplace also offers multiple agencies specializing in allied health travel, and the recruiters are available to provide support at every stage of your travel career.